FlexBin, also available for the Matrix
The FlexBin synthetic storage funnel and underbin are available for the Matrix male feeding line.
Advantages of the FlexBin:
- Easy to handle
- Weighs only 6.1 kg
- Contour of the feed is clearly visible
- Easy to shorten if space is limited
FlexBin Shortened FlexBin FlexBin with outletset
In addition, the FlexBin offers even more advantages:
- The 160 liters impact resistant (HDPE) FlexBin synthetic storage funnel is easy to suspend
- The underbin is solid and corrosion resistant with durable galvanized reception tube for the end bearing and the feed line connection
- The underbin has pre-formed markings for easy installation of the hopper sensor
The synthetic underbin is available with single or double outlet.
Underbin with single outlet Underbin with double outlet
The FlexBin storage funnel is standard delivered with a heavy galvanized mounting profile.
Optional components FlexBin funnel:
- Galvanized cover including handles
- Extension for FlexBin funnel to increase hopper volume
- Clamping ring, to mount the cover on the extension
Cover Extension Clamping ring
The FlexBin storage funnel has been extensively field tested at a poultry farm where the existing hopper was replaced by the FlexBin. The manoeuvrability and low weight of the synthetic funnel are highly appreciated. That the contour of the feed is clearly visible in the transparent synthetic funnel is also considered a major advantage.